Saturday 1 August 2009

A few days in London

Whilst taking some photos along London Wall, including the above, the City of London police stopped and questioned me as to what I was doing and why I was doing it. I also had to show them all the photos I had taken.
They were concerned about the threat of terrorism.
Silly me, taking photos in London, what was I thinking.

UBS in Finsbury Avenue.


A building in Finsbury Circus.

A building off Moorgate.

A view from The Monument which has recently been restored.

Freddie Mercury.

A tube train!

Trafalgar Square panorama.

Nelson's Column.

St Martin-in-the-Fields church, Trafalgar Square.

A fighting hare in front of Admiralty Arch.

The London Eye and Horse Guards Parade.

Clouds gathering above Horse Guards Parade.

Guards outside Buckingham Palace.

Traditional and Modern guards outside Buckingham Palace.

Buckingham Palace.

St Stephen's Tower.